Google
 

Friday, December 7, 2007

Taco, can you take my calls for a few minutes...

I need to go have some skitters…

Thanks…

 

First call:

Taco:  “Yea, this is Taco, how can I help you?”

 

User:  “I need a new Blackberry password, my 8320 fell off the network”

 

Taco:  “I can help you with that, I just need your login name.”

 

User:  “Hello?  I don’t do business with Tacos, put your manager on.”

 

Taco:  “Screw you jerk!  I can do anything Gary can do, and moreover, I taste delicious…  …pun intended.”

 

User:  “Good point, not speaking from experience, but…”

 

Taco:  “Loren, don’t lie to yourself, you’re TOTALLY speaking from experience…  Unfortunately we all are…”

 

Loren:  “He tastes like limburger cheese, saltines, and bleach.”

 

Taco:  “Taste MY salsa…  It’s special…”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find Gary to taste like comet with a nice nutty after taste.the taco on the other hand, tastes like sunshine. Hot.and bright.