Google
 

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

You think you're popular and or cool?

Well you’re not.

 

You know why? Because you don’t have your own ring tones, like me, The Taco. I am popular, I have ring tones. You, you are nothing. NOTHING. You do not have ring tones. Much like my cousin, Chet, son of my mother’s brother Chalupa, he is not cool. You are like him (Chet not his father. His father Chalupa is cool. Chet is a complete let down). Not cool, because you do not have ring tones. Like me.

 

My good friend, Adsby Google, he makes me the special ring tones. Why? Because I’m taco and tacos are cool, again, not like you. I will share my cool ring tones with you now. Adsby Google has provided me with this special link for you to click on, that you may bask in my taco ring tone glory. Enjoy. And be grateful.

 

 

Taco Ringtones

Want Taco Ringtones? Download instantly here!

USA.Funmobile.com

 

No comments: